The Maintenance Technician is responsible for effective preventative and planned maintenance of site assets as well as troubleshooting and repairing mechanical systems including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and carpentry for Spectra at our venue.
This position is required to work event preparation, event presentations, move-ins, and move-outs. Depending on event
schedules, hours of work may be long and varied. Maintain appearance of facility including snow and ice removal, mowing
and trimming, weeding and spraying, painting, and cleaning.
• Maintain a safe work environment.
• Respond to tenants and customers as needed.
• Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all building property and grounds.
• Follow instructions.
• Snow and ice removal from building property.
• Physical demands: must be able to walk for extended periods of time and lift 50 lbs.,
occasionally 100 lbs.
• Work as a team and be able to work independently while completing tasks.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Be comfortable working with the public and have strong interpersonal, verbal communication
• Have a flexible schedule depending on events (including days, evenings, weekends, holidays,
• Knowledge of general maintenance and ability to learn new skills.
• Must be able to work in various weather conditions.
• Be able to meet physical demands.
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada. We highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.